The Shares tab provides a simple way to compile, caption, and distribute the images, insights, and high- definition videos that matter most. Connect remote employees by providing visual access and key insights across departments and throughout the enterprise, and simplify communications by sharing images, analytics, and footage with staff within the secure web app.
To use sharing, start off by loading the image or fetching the video that you want to share in the Cameras page. Click the “Share” button to save the image or video to a secure shared folder in-app. In the Share lightbox within the main Cameras tab, you can also click the “Email Image” tab to send your current snapshot to a colleague.
- Enter the image or video name and select an existing folder to share it to, or click “Create Folder” to generate a new one.
- Click “+ Add Description” to add notes to your image or clip.
- Click “Add to Folder” or “Save Video” to finish.
In the Shares tab, you can view and edit your shared images and videos.
- Click any folder to view its images.
- For Video folders, if the video is processing, you will see a “Fetching Video” message. Complete video uploads will have a play button.
- Click the “+ New Folder” button in the upper right-hand part of the Share Folders page to create a new folder to organize your images and videos.
- On hovering over a folder’s tile or an individual image within a folder, click the pencil icon that appears to edit its name and/or description.
Once in a folder, you can click any image to zoom in or caption, download, and learn more about the snapshot, or click any video in order to view it.