Important! Resetting to factory default should be used with caution. A reset to factory default resets all settings, including the IP address, to the factory default values.
To reset the camera to the factory default settings:
- Disconnect power from the camera.
- Press and hold the control button while reconnecting power.
- Keep the control button pressed for 15–30 seconds until the status LED indicator flashes yellow.
- Release the control button. The process is complete when the status LED indicator turns green. The product has been reset to the factory default settings (if no DHCP server is available on the network, the default IP address is 192.168.0.90).
- Use the installation and management software tools to assign an IP address, set the password, and access the video stream.