Low bandwidth could lead to some difficulties with the Prism Connect authentication. In this case, we would recommend to perform authentication via SSH protocol.
1. Connect to a camera:
a) Windows OS: Start up PuTTY app and enter the camera IP:
b) macOS: Open standard "Terminal" application and enter ssh -l root -p 22 <camera IP>
2. Go to "tmp" folder: cd /tmp/
3. Download Prism Connect package: curl -k -L -o prism-connect-axis-s2l-2.10.0.gz https://app.prism.com/download/axis-s2l/2.10.0/
3. Extract Prism Connect package: tar -zxvf /tmp/prism-connect-axis-s2l-2.10.0.gz prism -C /root/sd
4. Authenticate: export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/root/sd/prism/lib
5. Go to "prism" dir : cd /root/sd/prism
6. Enter the token: ./prismsetup --password <TOKEN> --config /root/sd/prism/prismconnect.conf --server `cat /usr/local/packages/prismconnect/info/server`
7. Reboot the camera: reboot
8. Authentication has been successfully completed!